HT - LEVEL IIIA KEVLAR BALLISTIC KEVLAR HELMET
***Please Allow 3-4 weeks for Delivery as This Item is Made to Order***
H.P. White Ballistic Lab certified (NIJ standard 0106.01). Certification letter available upon request (copy ships with helmet).
- Designed to be light weight (3.2 pounds)
- Made from Dupont®Kevlar Aramid Fiber
- Clearance accommodates Headset Communications Devices
- NIJ Standard-0101.06 Level IIIA Ballistic Resistance Specification
- Black Color
- M/LG Size
- Money Back Guarantee
- Compatible with OPS-CORE®Accessories, WILCOX/NOROTOS NVG Mounts, GO PRO and Contour Video Cameras®
This helmet is designed to conform to Ballistic Resistance NIJ Standard-0101.06, and will stop multiple handgun caliber rounds IAW NIJ-STD-0106.01. Multiple hits at the same point of impact will not penetrate this helmet.
Ballistic Resistance NIJ Standard-0106.01 Standard & Testing Specification:
Type IIIA (.357 SIG; .44 Magnum)
Type IIIA armor that is new and unworn are tested with .357 SIG FMJ Flat Nose (FN) bullets with a specified mass of 8.1 g (125 gr) and a velocity of 448 m/s ± 9.1 m/s (1470 ft/s ± 30 ft/s) and with .44 Magnum Semi Jacketed Hollow Point (SJHP) bullets with a specified mass of 15.6 g (240 gr) and a velocity of 436 m/s ± 9.1 m/s (1430 ft/s ± 30 ft/s).